Monday, February 22, 2010

Pectus Excavatum Gay Friend Issues. I Need Some Help, People.?

Friend issues. I need some help, people.? - pectus excavatum gay

My best friend is gay.

I am a woman, and I'm bisexual. I have a significant preference for other women, but if I am a man attractive to my boyfriend gay is extremely jealous. It is so uncertain. He refuses to listen to the songs on heterosexual couples. To take measures on which they became depressed. He can not even angry with me because it advances the responsible men.

The only reason he has never touched this issue because he is too shy to go anywhere. He says he feels bad because he) is a case of Benin (and not just bad of pectus excavatum or funnel chest.

I told him that he must love yourself before loving someone. Stop being so insecure and stop wallowing in self-pity. I have tried and trIDE to say, there is nothing wrong with him, but I just want to ask so much. Disseminated in both nerves, but he is like my family.

How can I help?

1 comment:

P.H.A.T. said...

You've tried everything I can. Next talk to him. It'll get better beyond their time.

To answer this question, please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment