Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Do People With Eyes Have Yellow Why Are My Eyes Yellow In The Morning?

Why are my eyes yellow in the morning? - why do people with eyes have yellow

Thus, almost every morning when I wake up, my eyes have a yellow coloring in their reality. Not like the iris, but the white part. I also have very bad pain and bruising unexplained. I usually take only aspirin for pain, but I am always worried for my eyes. Am I too much of certain nutrients or vitamins, or what? I'm worried about nothing? Thank you!

5 comments:

another HW said...

No need to be liver problems with jaundice. The only one character.
Excessive intake of vitamin A from beta carotene) can to carotenodermia that causes the orange-yellow discoloration of the skin and conjunctiva of the eye (in orange on the dermis.
The easily recognizable in their skin.

Vitamin A is found naturally in many foods:
(Beef liver, pork, chicken, turkey, fish) (6500 mg 722%)
Carrot (835 mg 93%)
Broccoli leaves (800 mg, 89%) - such as broccoli database of the USDA, much less.
Sweet potato (709 mg 79%)
Kale (681 mg 76%)
Butter (684 mg 76%)
Spinach (469 mg 52%)
Pumpkin (400 mg, 41%)
Kale (333 mg, 37%)
Melon (169 mg 19%)
Egg (140 mg 16%)
Apricot (96 mg, 11%)
Papaya (55 mg, 6%)
Mango (38 mg 4%)
Peas (38 mg 4%)
Broccoli (31 mg 3%)

SniperBa... said...

I am not a doctor, I do not pretend to seek medical advice. (sorry, I lay still) a disclaimer.
My aunt has hepatitis and yellow eyes is sometimes a sign of jaundice. This may not be the cause, but because you feel sick, and I suggest you have a doctor as soon as possible.

Best wishes.

contende... said...

Yellow eyes is a symptom of liver function irregularly. Go see a doctor immediately!

Starligh... said...

If you have problems with liver function. You should consult your doctor as soon as possible.

Sandra said...

Dr. House, we have observed many t ^ ^ ^ ^ star is an eye infection. Go see it.

Post a Comment